Day 69 - 29 Aug - Englishtown

Day 69 - 29 Aug - Englishtown - 107kms

   There is a definite wind-down atmosphere here! It was a short day today and everyone took their time to enjoy the incredible views! The Cabot Trail is hilly but very rideable.



    We had one more mountain (Smokey) to climb today. It wasn't as high (366 meters) but, with all the climbing I did yesterday, it was a tough one! The descent was a little scary for me.

    I met with Deb today! She retired before me and moved here to help her sister run the Colourtura Fine Art Gallery. The town was on my route for today so, all I had to do was stop and visit. It was good to see her again! She's happy and relaxed! The galley is amazing and the chocolates are yummy!

    We had another ferry ride today. That makes eight altogether!




   It's big ferry day tomorrow! We had to pack up all our things to leave in the truck. We only need a carry on for the ferry and the ride on Thursday.
   Only two short rides left! More importantly, only ONE more night in the tent!!!!

Comments

  1. Admit it, you're going to miss the tent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss this wonderful blog and the fantastic photos but it will be good to have you home again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 29 - 20 July - Caliper Lake

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's