Day 63 - 23 Aug - Saint Louis - Rest Day

Day 63 - 23 Aug - Saint Louis - Rest Day

   Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! It is really strange not to be with family and friends on my birthday!  I had a wonderful birthday dinner last night but it's just not the same when you don't have your family around you.
   It's raining today. We would rather it rain on the rest day so we don't have to ride in it.
   Saint Louis is a very small town two kilometres from camp. We rode down there so I could get a birthday decaf at Timmies! After getting a few things we needed, we went back to camp to hang out for the rest of the day.
   We are off on our last segment of the tour tomorrow! PEI, Nova Scotia, and NFLD all in nine days! 

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday - it will always be a memorable one - Yay Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound