Day 66 - 26 Aug - Lower Barney's River

Day 66 - 26 Aug - Lower Barney's River - 129kms

  Goodbye P.E.I.! Hello Nova Scotia! WOW! Only one province to go!




  The day started out a little stressful! This was the last time my galley crew cooks and we had to catch the 11:15am ferry at Wood Islands. I didn't get to enjoy the ride because I thought I'd miss the ferry and I would have had to wait two hours for the next one!


I did get there plenty of time, thank Heavens but, I would have liked to spend some time in Charlottetown. It really is interesting as it's the birth place of Confederation.

    Now we start back with the hills! Our route for the next few days is the Cabot Trail. I've been told that it's super hilly! We haven't had hills since northern Ontario! I'm a little out of practice. At least I have the lighter bike with a different cassette more suitable for climbing!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 29 - 20 July - Caliper Lake