Day 61 - 21 Aug - Petit Rocher

Day 61 - 21 Aug - Petit Rocher - 101km

   The sun makes all the difference! We finally had good weather. It was a pleasure to ride today!
    Before I left Campbellton, I stopped at the Big Salmon sculpture. He was pretty impressive! Salmon fishing is big in this area.

   It was a short day today so when we got to the camp, it felt like a rest day! I spent the afternoon cleaning the dirt and grime from my bike. It rained yesterday so all the construction sites on the highway were mucky.
   The camp is right on the Atlantic.  It was very restful sitting on the bench staring out at the ocean,.we've reached the Atlantic. Technically, if anything went wrong in the next few days, we could say we did go from sea to sea! I put my feet in the water. It was cold!




    We had time to watch the solar eclipse. There was not much to see. The sky got a little dark but, that was all.


   The water is like glass now. Amazing!

Comments

  1. Amazing photos Emily. Six more sleeps! Only five in a tent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound