Day 58 - 18 Aug - Trois Pistoles

Day 58 - 18 Aug - Trois Pistoles - 117kms

   The day started out very relaxed. The distance was shorter and we started out later. The towns we went through were lovely! I just can't get enough of the original cottages. They are so lovingly maintained and colourful. I could take pictures of them all day!



   Most of the day we had great views of the St. Lawerence. Spectacular!




   The afternoon was a different story. The wind picked up and we got an outrageous headwind for 30k! I was lucky to get 25k an hour! Hate the wind! It's really demoralizing.
   When we got to camp it started raining and it was cold! I had my down jacket on! Hopefully, it won't rain too much tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 29 - 20 July - Caliper Lake