Day 62 - 22 Aug - Saint Louis

Day 62 - 22 Aug - Saint Louis - 149kms

   We are zipping through New Brunswick! Today's 149k went by so fast! We only have a few long kilometre days left! 
   It was hot today. I drank st least six litres of gaterade and water. I've never had so much Gaterade in my life! I am partial to the blue stuff.
   The bridge over the Miramichi was very high and under construction. We had to be careful crossing. The view of the river was great.

   The group had a little birthday celebration for me tonight! It was very thoughtful. We had lobster from a Tour de Canada graduate. Apparently, he owns a lobster business here in Saint Louis and he provides fresh cooked lobster for the group every year! It was awesome!





   Because I don't eat cake, we had birthday blueberries and strawberries with whip cream! Yum!
   We also had some wine to make the meal complete. That meal was a keeper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound