Day 47 - 7 Aug - Nestleton

Day 47 - 7 Aug - Nestleton - 118kms

   Rain again! It is becoming a regular thing!
   First day with my Devinci from home! Outspokin did a great job of tuning it and adding new stuff! Doug took the Brodie home. It took me over 4,000 kms but I wanted to ride a lighter bike so I wouldn't have to work so hard. 
   I was much faster today. I still having a little trouble on the hills so I'm thinking of changing cassette to help me climb.
  Everything seemed to fit fine. I was worried it wouldn't fit and I'd be changing one set of problems for another. The seat seemed a little high so I've  adjusted it down and forward to see if that's s better fit. Tomorrow will tell.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound