Day 64 - 24 Aug - Murray Beach

Day 64 - 24 Aug - Murray Beach - 148kms

   No rain today! The weather was great for riding!
    The route took us on many back roads that were parallel to the ocean . It's always nice to ride with few cars on the road.
   Shediac is a vibrant seaside town. I had to stop at the information centre because it had some shops and the Big Lobster! How could you not stop to photo a big lobster! What fun!








   Our camp is Murray Beach Provincial Park. It has a gorgeous beach! It was very relaxing sitting on the sandy beach before dinner.  You can see P.E.I. from  the beach! 
   I took photos of  the sunset it was spectacular!




   We're off to P.E.I. tomorrow! 
   

Comments

  1. great pictures - and every picture tells a story - great stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound