Day 56 - 16 Aug - Quebec City - Rest Day

Day 56 - 16 Aug - Quebec City - Rest Day

   I spent the day wandering are the old city. The weather was perfect for that. There was lots to see and eat there! It has such a European feel.






   There were unusual flower box arrangements on the window sills of the businesses. They were so artfully arranged.
   We took the self-guided tour of the ramparts, museum, and churches then had lunch in a nice little cafe. Because I drink decaf I generally can't find a good one on riding days. I usually have one on the rest days. There was no shortage of good coffee places today!

   I love the Chateau Frontenac so I had to go inside to look around. What a beautiful hotel!

   A good day! Very relaxing.
   Back on the bike tomorrow. We are heading to the Maritime provinces!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound