Day 43 - 3 Aug - Tobermory

Day 43 - 3 Aug - Tobermory - 60kms

   Ferry day today! A totally perfect day today! The weather and route were perfect! The 60kms to South Baymouth to catch the  Chi-Cheemaun ferry was like holiday! It seemed like I flew there. We got there in plenty of time to enjoy second breakfast, lunch, and coffee.


   I have never been on that ferry before. It was on my bucket list for a long time. Now, I can cross that off. I loved the paintings on the side of the ship! Very cool!




   Since we had our bikes, we got to board first, followed by motorcycles, and then cars. It left at precisely 1:30pm. I enjoyed exploring the ship for the hour and a half trip.



   It felt like a rest day. A mini holiday from my holiday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound