Day 55 - 15 Aug - Quebec City

Day 55 - 15 Aug - Quebec City - 143kms

   I had a wonderful ride today! There were so many little towns to ride through. The original houses and churches from the 1600's were fantastic! I loved the style. They all were the same style but they were all unique.
   The cathedral at Notre-Dame-du-Cap attracts pilgrims from around the world.


   We crossed  a unique steel bridge in Batiscan. It seemed to go on forever. We realized there was a walkway for pedestrians part of the way over! We lifted our bikes over the railing and onto the walkway so the cars wouldn't get so annoyed with us!


   The ride up to Laval University was hilly. We were suprised by a huge, huge hill! It's a good thing I had the other bike with the new cassette because I could barely make it! There was a very inconvenient red light about half way up! Not cool!
   My dorm room is so small I don't know how two people stay in it all year!
    Rest day tomorrow! I will be visiting the old town tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound