Day 36 - 27 July - White LakeDay

Day 36 - 27 July - White Lake - 139kms

   Hills, hills, and more hills! At least I didn't walk up any of them! I think the hills will be with us until Sault St. Marie. I thought you would like to see some of the hills I climbed today so I took pictures.



   Today is the half way point! Whoo hoo! The tradition is that the driver makes lunch for us on that day. We met him at the visitor centre in Marathon for a much appreciated lunch. It's hard to believe it's almost the end of July!

   I came upon an RV with the front end smashed in and a policeman on the other side of the road. It didn't register with me what happened but, when I got to camp I was told that RV hit s moose!   It's that kind of thing that reminds you where you are!

Comments

  1. Those are some hills Emily! Remember, hills are your friend. You always liked the uphill best (at least in running!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half way!! Congratulations Emily! Thanks for sharing your story and all the pictures. We're so impressed with you and this bike trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound