Day 15 - 6 July - Drumheller - Rest Day

Day 15 - 6 July - Drumheller - Rest day

   We spent a relaxing day amongst all the dinosaurs. A trip to the Royal Tyrell Museum was a must see. The weather was hot but we walked the  5 kms to museum. It was worth the walk! There some very cool stuff on display. I especially liked the trails around the museum. The badlands is a special place.

 















   I met Val and David's daughter, Katherine, for lunch! As it turned out, she happened to see me riding up a hill where she lives the day before ! How about that for amazing!


   On to Youngstown tomorrow, 145kms. We have been invited to a community potluck! It should be good!

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you had such a lovely invitation for dinner from the community, and that you made it to the museum. Lovely photos. Thanks for posting. I am sending encouragement and energetic thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! I'm glad you like the pictures!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound