Day 28 - 19 July - Kenora - Rest Day

Day 28 - 19 July - Kenora - Rest Day

   Kenora has a huge lake surrounding it! It is a very pretty town. The centre of town was not far. We walked to the harbour because they have a market every Wednesday at the pavilion. It was a good mix of produce, bakery items, and crafts.




We shared a pizza from a wood burning food truck at the water front.





 There was also an art display of local artists work going on. Some of the pieces were very good.
   Back at the truck I cleaned my chain, washed my bike, put away laundry, and made my hard boiled eggs for the next segments lunch.

Comments

  1. When art is colourful - that does it for me, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound