Day 6 - 27 June - Knutsford


Day 6 - 27 June - Knutsford - 89K



Leaving Merritt on my way to Kamloops!!



Me, standing in front of Nicola Lake -its a big lake up in the mountains- its about 30 kms long.  I was thinking of taking a dip in the lake, but my riding partners were anxious to continue our adventure.



The majestic Bald eagle.  They are the American national bird, but there is a rumour going around these parts of the country that they have all left America since Trump has become President. 



Lots and lots of logging trucks on the road.  Its hard to tell from this photo but the grade on this hill is 10%, doesn't sound like much, but believe me it really is. 

Comments

  1. Must be hard to keep your eyes on the road with such amazing scenery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound