Museum of Anthropology




Tuesday 20th June



 Last full day with Doug. We decided to go walk around the university then go to the
Museum of Anthropology to see the totem poles.

I loved this UBC sign

Great decaf latte's here!
Doug flaked out on my bed in my dorm room!


View from our 12th floor dorm room! What a view!






The museum has carvings, weavings, and contemporary artworks. We wandered around outside to see  the Haida houses, poles, and Musqueam houseposts















Here we are at the Lacaro beach!
















Comments

  1. Can't wait to read about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to follow your trip. Safe travels and happy trails.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound