Day 2 - 23 June - Mission

Day 2 -23 June - Mission



Our group photo before we head out on our Epic journey.





A tradition: putting our back wheels into the Pacific Ocean.  Only around 70 days and I'll be dipping my front wheel in the Atlantic. Hopefully I won't get so lost that I have an opportunity to dip it in the Artic, or really lost and dip one in the Indian Ocean!





80 kms later I arrived in Mission British Columbia.  I took a few wrong turns and saw a little more of Vancouver than I intended to, but who knows when (or if) I will ever be back, so a little extra touring is good for the soul.  I am sure it won't be the last time I take a wrong turn on this adventure, as long as I keep heading East I should be okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The origins of my ride in a nutshell

Day 72 - 1 Sep - St. John's

Day 44- 4 Aug - Owen Sound